Vitamin E 300
Vitamin E 300 is indicated as an aid in the prevention and treatment of vitamin E deficiencies. This product is intended as a supplemental source of natural vitamin E. Contains 300 IU’s of vitamin E per mL, and is 20% more potent than synthetic products.
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Sheep, and Swine.
- Injectable d-Alpha Tocopherol (natural-source of vitamin E)
- 20% more potent than synthetics
- Stimulates the immune system
- Improves production, feed conversion
- Eight times more effectively absorbed than equal amounts of Vitamin E administered orally
- Increased performance
- Can be administered either intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
300 IU's of Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E).
Inactive Ingredients: 2% Benzyl Alcohol (preservative) in a water emulsifiable base.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Vitamin E 300||7-45801-22403-2||250 mL||12||13|
Intramuscularly or subcutaneously administration only. If dose is greater than 5mL, equally divide the dose and inject at two different sites.
- Sows and Gilts - 2 weeks pre-partum and pre-breeding: 4-6 mL
- Pigs - At birth: 1-2mL, Weaning: 2-3 mL
- Cattle Dairy and Beef:
- Cows and Heifers 2-3 weeks pre-partum and at calving: 8-10 mL
- Ewes 2-3 weeks pre-partum and at lambing: 4-5 mL
- Lambs at birth and at weaning: 2-3 mL
- Finishing lambs: 3-4 mL