Vitamin E 300
Vitamin E 300 is indicated as an aid in the prevention and treatment of vitamin E deficiencies. This product is intended as a supplemental source of natural vitamin E. Contains 300 IU’s of vitamin E per mL, and is 20% more potent than synthetic products.
California Residents: view Proposition 65 warning
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Sheep, and Swine.
- Injectable d-Alpha Tocopherol (natural-source of vitamin E)
- 20% more potent than synthetics
- Stimulates the immune system
- Improves production, feed conversion
- Eight times more effectively absorbed than equal amounts of Vitamin E administered orally
- Increased performance
- Can be administered either intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
300 IU's of Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E).
Inactive Ingredients: 2% Benzyl Alcohol (preservative) in a water emulsifiable base.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Vitamin E 300||7-45801-22403-2||250 mL||12||13|
WARNING: This product can expose you to n-Methlpyrrolidone, which is known to the State of California to cause developmental harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Intramuscularly or subcutaneously administration only. If dose is greater than 5mL, equally divide the dose and inject at two different sites.
- Sows and Gilts - 2 weeks pre-partum and pre-breeding: 4-6 mL
- Pigs - At birth: 1-2mL, Weaning: 2-3 mL
- Cattle Dairy and Beef:
- Cows and Heifers 2-3 weeks pre-partum and at calving: 8-10 mL
- Ewes 2-3 weeks pre-partum and at lambing: 4-5 mL
- Lambs at birth and at weaning: 2-3 mL
- Finishing lambs: 3-4 mL