For topical application on the skin to disinfect superficial wounds, cuts, abrasions, insect bites and minor bruises.
Cattle, sheep, horses, dogs and swine.
- Triple source iodine tincture
- More stable than 7% iodine
- Provides liquid bandaging properties
- Added humectants
- Less attractive for illicit drug use
- Complies with all aspects of proposed legislation that will make 7% iodine a DEA List 1 chemical
- No hazardous shipping fees due to bottle sizes- Specifically formulated as a water or feed additive
7% active ingredients provided by Povidone Iodine, Iodine and Potassium Iodide. Provides 2.4% Titratable Iodine*.
*Complies with DEA Iodine Regulation 21 C.F.R. §1310.12. No DEA registration required.
If necessary, clip hair from area to be treated and cleanse with soap and water. Apply Triodine-7® with a swab.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|