Pyrantel-S Type C Medicated Feed Swine Anthelmintic containing Banminth® (Pyrantel Tartrate) is indicated for removal and control of large roundworm (Ascaris suum) and nodular worm (Oesophagostomum) infections in swine.
Banminth is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation for Pyrantel Tartrate.
- Removes and controls large roundworms and nodular worms
- Easy to feed pellet form
- Scoop included measures approximately 0.50 pound (8 oz)
- Each 5 lb. bag treats five 40 lb. pigs
Pyrantel Tartrate..............0.0881% (800 grams per ton)
Ingredients: Grain products, processed grain by-products, plant protein products, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, L-Lysine, roughage products, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, dried Pichia pastoris fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, vitamin A acetate, riboflavin supplement, menadione nicotinamide bisulfite (source of vitamin K and niacin), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement and ethylenediamine dihydriodide.
- Enclosed scoop measures approximately 0.50 pound (8 oz)
- Feed as the sole ration for a single therapeutic treatment at the rate of 1 pound of feed per 40 pounds of body weight for animals up to 200 pounds. For animals 200 pounds or over, feed 5 pounds of feed per head. Pigs will generally consume this feed within a few hours, after which regular feeding should be resumed.
- Better worming is achieved when pigs are separated by size into different lots or pens for treatment
- Water should be made available to animals during fasting and treatment periods
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|