Organic Iodine 40 Grain
For use in supplying a nutritional level of iodine to cattle, sheep, swine and poultry.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Beef cattle, dairy cattle, sheep, swine and poultry.
- Supplied in two strengths for convenient mixing
- Available in both 1 lb. and 25 lb. bulk
Iodine..........7.30% (minimum) equivalent to 41,650 mg EDDI/lb in salt base
Organic Iodine 40 should be premixed before adding to feed to insure proper distribution.
CATTLE: To obtain approximately 10 mg EDDI/head/day.
- Protein mix: Mix 0.25 lb. of Organic Iodine 40 per ton of protein mix. Feed at the rate of not more than 2 lbs./head/day.
- Grain mix: Mix 0.05 lb. of Organic Iodine 40 per ton of grain mix. Feed at the rate of not more than 10 lbs./head/day.
- Mineral mix: Mix 0.20 lb. of Organic Iodine 40 per 100 lbs. free choice mineral. Feed the rate of 2 oz./head/day.
SHEEP: Mix 0.10 lb. of Organic Iodine 40 per 100 lbs. of salt. Offer mixture as the sole source of salt either free choice or use at the rate of 10 lbs. per ton of complete feed.
SWINE & POULTRY: Mix 0.10 lb. of Organic Iodine 40 with 100 lbs. of salt. Replace salt in complete feed with this mixture.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Organic Iodine 40 Grain||7-45801-11410-4||1 lb.||25||29|
|Organic Iodine 40 Grain||7-45801-11402-9||25 lb.||1||27|