Provides effective control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis in horses.
For oral use in horses only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Paste-gel that is easy to administer
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
Please refer to label for complete use directions.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Ivermectin Paste (Bulk)||7-45801-11033-5||6.08 gm syringe - 100 syringes/Bulk Refill||100||9|
|Ivermectin Paste (Shelf Display)||7-45801-11033-5||6.08 gm syringe - 12 syringes per Display/6 Displays per case||72||8|