Formula 911® contains a blend of electrolytes, probiotics, nutrients & sugars to provide hydration & energy to young animals during times of environmental changes. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
(Not for sale in New Mexico)
Young calves, foals, lambs, goats/kids, baby pigs, fawns, llamas and alpacas crias
- Complete supplement for use in milk, milk replacer or water
- Single use packet when feeding to calves or foals - no waste and easy to mix!
- Multi-species use for calves, foals, lambs, kids, baby pigs, fawns, llamas and alpacas crias
FORMULA 911® PREPARATION: Mix one 100 gm packet of Formula 911® into 2 quarts of warm water, milk or milk replacer. Shake or mix thoroughly. Prepare just prior to feeding.
- Feed two quarts of Formula 911® mixture to each calf or foal twice daily for the first two days. May increase Formula 911® feedings as needed up to 4 times daily. Receiving calves should be given 2 Formula 911® feedings prior to regular milk program.
- For lambs, goats/kids, baby pigs, fawns, llamas and alpacas crias feed 4 oz of the prepared Formula 911® mixture per 5 lbs of body weight, 3 times a day for 2 days.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Formula 911®||7-45801-11860-7||100 gm||12||3|