For the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and large roundworms in horses and ponies.
Horses and ponies.
- Contains proven pyrantel pamoate for safe, positive worm removal and control
- Over 90% effective against most major equine worms
- Apple flavored for exceptional palatability
- Available in easy-to-use single dose 23.6g syringes
- Pre-measured plastic syringes provide convenient, accurate dosing
- Safe - Approved by FDA
Pyrantel pamoate - 3.60 gm
Exodus® Paste is to be administered as a single oral dose of 3 milligrams pyrantel base per pound of body weight. The syringe has four weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 pounds of body weight.
After removing the cap, the paste should be deposited on the dorsum of the tongue. Introduce the nozzle end of the syringe at the corner of the mouth. Direct the syringe backwards and depress the plunger to deposit the paste onto the tongue. Given in this manner, it is unlikely that rejection of the paste will occur. Raising the horse's head sometimes assists in the swallowing process. When only part of the paste has been used, replace the cap on the syringe nozzle.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Exodus® Paste||8-99855-50011-3||23.6 gm||72||14|