The only ivermectin/praziquantel horse dewormer approved safe for all horses for treatment and control of roundworms (ascarids, strongyles and lungowrms), tapeworms and bots with a single dose.
California Residents: view Proposition 65 warning
Horses and ponies only.
- Has been shown 100% effective against the most common species of tapeworm (A. perfoliata)
- Studies have proven EQUIMAX® safe for:
- Foals four weeks of age and older
- Pregnant and lactating mares—No adverse effects on fertility
- Breeding stallions— semen quality and reproductive hormone levels were unaffected
- A single syringe contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb.
- Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing
- A smooth, quick-dissolving paste
The syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1320lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) and 0.68 mg praziquantel per lb (1.5 mg/kg) of body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 220 lb (100 kg) of body weight.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Acetaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.