A teat and udder balm formulated to penetrate, soothe, and soften chapped and irritated skin. Daily applications of DuraCream help protect teats against the effects of weather extremes: frostbite, low humidity, and warm and cold temperatures.
DuraCream is also recommended for use on hands and other skin areas that are exposed to frequent washing and temperature extremes.
- Creamy cosmetic base - provides ease of application
- Contains Vitamins A,D, and E
- Contains Lanolin for maximum penetration and soothing
- Helps reduce incidence of chapped hands and other exposed skin areas
- Provides protection against frostbite, wind and other adverse weather conditions
- Has a pleasant scent for customer appeal
UDDERS: Wash and thoroughly dry udder and each teat. Apply DuraCream liberally and evenly to entire teat and udder area after each milking, being sure to coat teat orifice. Gently massage coated area to work DuraCream onto skin.
HANDS & OTHER SKIN AREAS: Wash and thoroughly dry area. Apply DuraCream and massage onto skin.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|