Copasure® 12.5g for Calves (for calves up to 500lbs) and Copasure® 25g for Cattle (for cattle over 500lbs) are copper oxide needles in hard gelatine capsules. Copasure® is a dietary supplement that is used to supplement for copper deficiency.
- Effective in both primary and secondary copper deficiency.
- Independently proven to be an effective way of supplementing copper, even in the presence of dietary antagonists, including molybdenum.
- Easy to use - no injections, no abscesses and no pain or stress to the animal
- Single application lasts approximately months (i.e. up to 6 times longer than copper injections)
- Optimum, known amount of copper delivered to each goat and controlled, unlike other methods where greedy cattle may take too much and others not enough
- Good copper reserves in the mother at birthing, and in her milk, will ensure that her calves have sufficient copper reserves.
- Available in two strengths
- 12.5g for calves up to 500lbs
- 25g for cattle over 500lbs
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Copasure® Cattle - 12.5gm||5-06126-85086-1||25 ct||12||11|
|Copasure® Cattle - 25gm||8-18623-02003-5||24 ct||12||12|