Colostrum Bolus Forte
Colostrum Bolus Forte is designed to assist in the replacement of colostrum where calves and sheep may be deficient. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calves and sheep.
- Colostrum provides a source of maternal antibodies and protein
- Lactobacillus organisms assist in the establishment of beneficial microflora in the newborn animal
- Generous source of highly absorbable, essential vitamins and trace minerals that are necessary for good health
Dried Bovine Colostrum, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product dehydrated, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast culture, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A supplement (stability improved), D-activated animal sterol (source of Vitamin D), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Vitamin B12 supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Stearic Acid and Dextrose.
- CALVES & SHEEP:
- One bolus following birth.
- One bolus twice daily as needed.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Colostrum Bolus Forte||7-45801-10320-7||25 ct.||12||1|