A nutritional supplement containing calcium, magnesium and cobalt for cattle during calving.
California Residents: view Proposition 65 warning
Dairy Cattle during calving.
- Provides 62 grams of calcium
- Easy to administer
- Contains “TRUE GEL” base - product will not run out of the animal’s mouth
- Neutral pH which is ideal for the animal
- No withdrawal time
- Contains Citric Acid - aids absorption of ingredients
Give one tube prior to or after calving and second tube 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Hold head of the cow in a slightly elevated position
- Place nozzle near rear of mouth. Use of hook nozzle recommended.
- Discharge entire contents of tube.
- Hold head up and allow animal time to swallow.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Cal-Mag-Co Gel||7-45801-10247-7||300 mL||48||56|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Cobalt Sulfate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.