Aspirin Bolus 240 Grains
To be used orally as an aid in reducing fever and for relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in cattle, calves, horses and foals.
California Residents: view Proposition 65 warning
Cattle, calves, horses and foals.
- Powerful 240 grain boluses give the animal quick relief
- Salicylates are readily absorbed from the digestive tract
- After absorption salicylic acid is distributed uniformly throughout the body, relaxing the smooth muscles of the blood vessels relieving pain
- Salicylates will not affect the heart of the animal
- Antipyretic properties help lower body temperature and keep animals more content in extreme heat
Acetylsalicylic Acid..........240 grains (15.6 g)
- Administer orally
- Allow animals to drink water after administration
HORSES (mature): 2 to 4 boluses
FOALS: 1 to 2 boluses
CATTLE (mature): 2 to 4 boluses
CALVES: 1 to 2 boluses
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Aspirin Bolus 240 Grains||7-45801-10075-6||50 ct.||12||27|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Aspirin, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.