Indicated for use in dogs for temporary relief of arthritis pain or inflammation. AspirFlex has anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic (fever reducing) and analgesic (pain reducing) properties.
Dogs of all sizes.
(DO NOT USE ON CATS)
- Very effective in reducing arthritic signs, proven in clinical trials*
- Tested safe for use even in very old dogs
- Precise dosage - extensive clinical trials to determine aspirin’s most effective dose for pain
- Economical alternative to prescription and OTC products
- Contains the most potent OTC drug that dealers are allowed to sell
- Even the most severe arthritic dogs showed improvement within 3 days
- Palatable - all natural liver flavor gel
- Easy to administer oral dial-a-dose syringe
* In clinical trials, 100% of arthritic dogs were noted to have had a positive response to treatment with Aspirflex.
Each one-half cc contains 250mg of aspirin.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Soybean oil, Salmon oil, Aspirin, Silicon dioxide, Natural liver flavor.
Give one-half cc per 25lb. body weight as needed, but no more than twice daily. Place on the back of the tongue.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|AspirFlex Gel||7-45801-10535-5||30 cc||12||2|