Aloe Advantage Enhance Conditioner
All-natural detangling spray conditioner enriched with aloe vera and panthenol for maximum absorption. Detangles as it conditions deeply to repair and protect the hair shaft.
Horses, dogs and humans.
- Contains Aloe Vera, a natural humectant, to gently balance without leaving a buildup or causing skin irritation
- Protein fills chips and splits in hair while taming split ends and “frizzies” - without leaving build up
- Makes hair shiny, manageable and full of body for a free flowing mane and tail
- May be used as a finishing rinse or as a leave-in moisturizing and detangling conditioner
- Trigger spray allows for even coverage and creme texture prevents run off
- Removes loose hair, mats and tangles on dogs
De-ionized Water (no iron minerals), Stearalkonium Chloride (conditioner), Hexadecanol (conditioner), Ethoxylated Lanolin (conditioner), Glycerin (humectant), Sorbitol (conditioner), Dimethicone (conditioner), Jojoba oil (moisturizer), Mineral oil (humectant), Aloe vera (healing agent), Vitamin A (moisturizer), Vitamin C (healing), Vitamin D (nutrients), Vitamin E (healing), Apple Extract (natural fragrance)
TO USE AS A LEAVE-IN DEEP PENETRATING CONDITIONER AND DETANGLER: Spray on dry or wet hair. Let conditioner saturate hair prior to brushing.
TO USE AS A FINISHING RINSE: First shampoo hair with Enhance Clarifying Shampoo, Dazzle Shampoo or Sham-Pony Shampoo. Apply Enhance Detangling Conditioner to clean, wet hair. For extra conditioning and healthier scalp, gently massage for an additional minute or two. Let stand four to five minutes, and lightly rinse. You may also apply to heavy tangled, matted hair prior to shampooing. Try Aloe Shampoo with Phenol for bacterial skin problems. Be sure to try Shiny Hiny Spray for a great finishing touch.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Aloe Advantage Enhance Conditioner||8-13049-00322-8||17 oz.||12||16|