Duramycin 72-200 Injection is a sterile, ready-to-use solution containing 200 mg per mL of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline. Duramycin 72-200 is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria for beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves (including pre-ruminating veal calves) and swine.
Beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves (including pre-ruminating veal calves) and swine.
- Now approved for lactating dairy cattle
- Versatile, broad spectrum antibiotic
- Effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- Treats respiratory diseases, pinkeye, scours, and other bacterial infections
- Approved for sub-Q administration
- Ready-to-use: no refrigeration or shaking required
- Concentrated formulation reduces injection sites and labor time when treating animals
- Duramycin 72-200 is the GENERIC EQUIVALENT to LA-200Æ. Same formulation and quality as the pioneer product
- Generic alternative offers major cost savings and a choice for livestock producers
Oxytetracycline..........200mg per mL
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Duramycin 72-200||7-45801-10552-2||100 mL||12||7|
|Duramycin 72-200||7-45801-10554-6||250 mL||12||13|
|Duramycin 72-200||7-45801-10556-0||500 mL||12||26|