Duramycin 72-200 Injection is a sterile, ready-to-use solution containing 200 mg per mL of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline. Duramycin 72-200 is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria for beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves (including pre-ruminating veal calves) and swine.
California Residents: view Proposition 65 warning
Beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves (including pre-ruminating veal calves) and swine.
- Now approved for lactating dairy cattle
- Versatile, broad spectrum antibiotic
- Effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- Treats respiratory diseases, pinkeye, scours, and other bacterial infections
- Approved for sub-Q administration
- Ready-to-use: no refrigeration or shaking required
- Concentrated formulation reduces injection sites and labor time when treating animals
- Duramycin 72-200 is the GENERIC EQUIVALENT to LA-200Æ. Same formulation and quality as the pioneer product
- Generic alternative offers major cost savings and a choice for livestock producers
Oxytetracycline..........200mg per mL
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Duramycin 72-200||7-45801-10552-2||100 mL||12||7|
|Duramycin 72-200||7-45801-10554-6||250 mL||12||13|
|Duramycin 72-200||7-45801-10556-0||500 mL||12||26|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.