For use as an inert carrier or anti-caking agent in animal feeds that is 100% diatomaceous earth (DE). The high absorption capacity of Down2Earth® DE makes it an ideal blending agent in animal feed to eliminate clumping, especially with bulk storage and transfer applications.
Various livestock, equine, dog, rabbits, swine species and plants including:
- Bovid: Beef, Bison, Dairy, Deer, Goats, Sheep, etc.
- Camelids: Alpacas, Llamas, etc.
- Poultry: Chicken, Duck, Emu, Goose, Ostrich, Pigeon, Quail, etc.
- Rodents: Chinchillas, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, etc.
- Naturally occurring
- Can be added to feed rations
- Food Grade - Meets U.S. Food chemicals Codex Standards
- 100 % Diatomaceous Earth
- Mined and processed in the USA
100% Diatomaceous Earth
Use up to 2% by weight in manufactured feeds or as an additive in daily feed rations.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Down2Earth® DE||7-45801-10629-1||1 lb.||10||11|
|Down2Earth® DE||7-45801-10631-4||2 lb.||9||23|
|Down2Earth® DE||7-45801-10633-8||5 lb.||6||32|