Calf Scour Bolus
Calf Scour Bolus is recommended for oral administration for the control and treatment of the following diseases of beef and dairy calves caused by organisms sensitive to oxytetracyline: bacterial enteritis caused by Salmonella typhimurium and Escherichia coli (colibacillosis); bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever complex, pasteurellosis) caused by Pasteurella multocida.
Beef and dairy calves.
- No pre-slaughter withdrawal period
- Safe for use in both beef and dairy calves
- Powerful, each bolus contains 500mg of oxytetracycline hydrochloride for noticeable improvement signs in as little as 24 hours
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic, effective against a wide range of microorganisms
- Contains twice the amount of oxyetracycline hydrochloride compared to Pfizer's Terramycin® Scours Tablets
- Half scored boluses allow for more accurate dosage
Terramycin® Scours Tablets is a registered trademark of Pfizer
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Calf Scour Bolus||7-45801-14150-6||25 ct.||12||3|
|Calf Scour Bolus||7-45801-14151-3||100 ct.||12||8|