Product size: 23.6 gram syringe
Approved for on: all classes of horses.
- For the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus); small strongyles; pinworms (Oxyuris equi); and large roundworms (Parascaris equorum) in horses and ponies.
- Can be administered to foals as young as 2 months of age.
- Safe to administer to pregnant mares 1 month before foaling
Dosage & Administration:
- Administer as a single oral dose of 3 milligrams pyrantel base per pound of body weight.
- The syringe has four weight mark increments.
- Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 pounds of body weight.
- One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,200 lb. horse at the recommended dose.