AspriEze an apple flavored equine gel, contains aspirin USP for the temporary relief of pain, fever, and inflammation in horses.
Product size: 80 cc dial-a-dose syringe
Approved For Use On: For veterinary use in horses only.
- Apple flavor - that flavor that horse love!
- Effective and easy to give on-the-go.
- Tested safe for use in pregnant mares and senior horses.
- For acute pain care; the temporary relief of pain, fever, and inflammation associated with the symptoms of wounds, cuts, abrasions and soft tissue pain in horses.
- Can also be used for symptoms associated with arthritis and joint pain.
Directions for use:
- For adult horses of 1000lb; give 20cc twice daily or as needed at or before feeding.
- Adjust amount given depending on the size of the horse and the desired results.
- Do not give more than a total of 80cc in any 24 hour period.
- For symptoms associated with arthritis, give 7cc twice daily or as often as needed.