Durvet’s Flea and Tick Powder is a versatile Pyrethrin insecticide powder that provides a quick kill!
Product size: 8 oz. shaker canister
Approved for use in, but not limited to: homes, institutions, food/feed plants, poultry houses, and many other listed areas.
- May be used in treating lice, fleas, and ticks on dogs and cats*
- Registered for use on vegetables and ornamental flowers
- Registered as an indoor and outdoor premise product
*Do not treat kittens or puppies less than eight (8) weeks of age.
Insects Killed on Contact: Fleas, American Dog & Brown Deer Ticks, Bedbugs, Drywood Termites, Dust Mites, Drywood Termites and others (see label for an extensive list)
Directions for listed insects in and around the home:
- Using the applicator supplied with this product apply a small amount of material directly into cracks and crevices such as expansion joints between different elements of construction or between equipment bases and the floor, wall voids, motor housing, junction boxes or switch boxes, conduit or hollow equipment legs where listed insects hide.
- Do not deposit this product onto exposed surfaces and do not introduce the material into the air.
- Do not contaminate food or food processing services.
- Do not exceed two (2) ounces of product per 100 square feet of surface area.
- See label for complete directions and precautions.