Want an easy way to deworm your horse? Try Durvet Ivermectin Paste apple flavored and scented dewormers, a dewormer your horses will love!
Product size: 6.08-gram syringe
- One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb body weight
- Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight
Can be used on all classes of horses.
- Apple flavor that horses love
- A Gel-paste formulation that is easy to administer
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose - Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective and safe parasite protection
All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program with particular attention being paid to mares, foals, and yearlings. Foals should be treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age, and routine treatment repeated as appropriate. Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet your specific needs.