Multi-Purpose Insecticide Spray
- A screwworm and ear tick spray that controls Stable flies, Horse Flies, Deer Flies, Face Flies, House Flies, Horn Flies, Mosquitoes, and Gnats on beef cattle, dairy cattle, sheep, goats, hogs, and horses
- For use on wounds to kill and repel flies and fly maggots
- For use as a premise spray in poultry houses, animal quarters, milk rooms, and pet sleeping quarters
- Controls ornamental garden insects such as Japanese Beetles, Whiteflies, Aphids, exposed Thrips, spiders, Red Mites, and Leafminers
- Durable plastic handle
-“Half-Moon” shape rubber squeegee
- Smooth edge for maximum efficiency
- 10” blade
Tetanus Antitoxin is for use in cattle, horses, sheep and swine as an aid in the prevention and treatment of tetanus caused by Clostridium tetani.
Long lasting Thrush RID works against thrush and aids in prevention of thrush. Also helps toughen soles and can be used under pads.
For use on cattle, sheep, goats, horses, dogs, and cats as an aid in the control of summer itch, girth itch, foot rot, ringworm, and other fungal problems.
For topical application on the skin to disinfect superficial wounds, cuts, abrasions, insect bites and minor bruises.
Immediate Acting, One-Step Wound & Infection Care
Vetericyn® animal wellness products are innovative topical solutions for the care of wounds, infections and irritations caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi or spores. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is nontoxic.
VitaDAILY is an apple flavored pelleted feed supplement for all horses regardless of activity level. Formulated to provide a comprehensive balance of vitamins and minerals. Yea-Sacc® 1026 (Saccharomyces Cerevisae) is extensively researched and scientifically proven; visit www.yea-sac1026.com for more information and research articles.
A water soluble premix of vitamins and electrolytes specifically formulated as a water or feed additive; for use when animals are subject to conditions of stress.