For use as an aid in relief of simple diarrhea and digestive disturbances.
Cattle, Calves, Horses, and Foals
- Activated Attapulgite absorbs bacterial toxins, reducing inflammation and peristalsis.
- Carob flour coats and lubricates to relieve pain in inflamed and irritated mucous membranes.
- Pectin slows intestinal flow.
- Magnesium Trisilicate works as an antacid and gastric sedative.
- Bolus provides easy, convenient and accurate administration.
- Neutralizes the pH of stomach contents
Each bolus contains:
Activated Attapulgite, Carob Flour, Pectin, and Magnesium Trisilicate in a palatable base.
Administer orally. Repeat treatment at 4 to 6 hour intervals as needed. Discontinue use after 3 days.
Horses (mature) - 2 boluses
Foalls - 1 bolus
Cattle (mature) - 2 boluses
Calves - 1 bolus
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Maxi-Sorb Bolus||7-45801-12000-6||50 ct.||12||25|