A palatable oral suspension for use in controlling simple diarrhea in horses, cattle, dogs and cats.
Horses, Cattle, Dogs, and Cats
- One medication for horses, cattle, dogs, and cats
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Absorbs and helps remove bacterial toxins and poisons from the intestinal tract
- Helps relax and slow down the movement of inflamed intestines to normal rates
- Carried in a highly palatable base for smooth suspension
(Each fluid ounce contains:)
Kaolin - 90 gr.
Pectin - 2 gr.
In a palatable vehicle.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Administer orally after first sign of diarrhea and after each loose bowel movement, or as needed.
Cattle and Horses - 6 to 10 fluid ounces
Calves and Foals - 3 to 4 fluid ounces
Dogs and Cats - 1 to 3 tablespoons
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Kaolin Pectin Solution||7-45801-11151-6||32 oz.||12||34|
|Kaolin Pectin Solution||7-45801-11152-3||Gal||4||40|