To be used orally as an aid in reducing fever and in relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in cattle and horses.
Cattle and Horses
- Powerful 480 grain boluses give the animal quick relief.
- Salicylates are readily absorbed from the digestive tract.
- After absorption salicylic acid is distributed uniformly throughout the body, relaxing the smooth muscles of the blood vessels relieving pain.
- Salicylates will not affect the heart of the animal.
- Antipyretic properties help lower body temperature and keep animals more content in extreme heat
(Each bolus contains)
Acetylsalicylic Acid - 480 grains (31.2 g)
Cattle & Horses (mature) ½ to 1½ boluses two to three times daily.
Lubricate each bolus with mineral oil prior to oral administration. Discontinue treatment if any unusual symptoms should appear. Allow animals ample supply of fresh, clean water after administration.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Aspirin Bolus 480 Grain||7-45801-10076-3||50 ct.||6||26|