Neomycin is indicated for the treatment and control of bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by E.coli susceptible to Neomycin Sulfate in cattle (except veal calves), swine sheep and goats.
Cattle, Swine, Sheep, Goats
- A wide spectrum antibiotic for effective treatment and cost savings
- Unaffected by GI secretions, bacteria or enzymes
- Very little is absorbed systemically from the GI tract
- Stays in the gut where it is needed
- Manufactured using USP grade water for injection to insure purity
- Ideal for use inwater medicators. Stable in liquid form as packaged
- No premixing required
- Uniformity - no loss of product due to settling out
- Available in plastic pints and gallons, reduces shipping weight/cost, less breakage than glass containers
Each mL contains 200mg of USP grade Neomycin Sulfate.
Administer to cattle (excluding veal calves), swine, sheep and goats at a dose of 10mg neomycin sulfate per pound of body weight in divided doses for a maximum of 14 days.
Pounds of Body Weight Amount of Neomycin Oral Solution per Day in Divided Doses:
25 lb. 1.2mL (1.4 tsp.)
50 lb. 2.5mL (1/2 tsp.)
100 lb. 5mL (1 tsp.)
300 lb. 15mL (1 tbsp.)
591.5 lb. 29.5mL (1 fluid oz.)
Neomycin Oral Solution may be given undiluted or diluted with water.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Neomycin Solution||7-45801-11311-4||16 oz.||12||15|