Shut-Eye® Cement for use when applying Shut-Eye® Patches for pinkeye and all-weather livestock tagging.
- Be sure animal's hair is dry.
- Brush away dirt and hair.
- Apply 1/4" ring of Shut-Eye® Cement around patch 1/2" from edge.
- Apply medication.
- Place patch over eye with peak centered, seam pointing toward ear. Press on firmly to assure good bond.
- Patch will fall off in about seven to ten days and decompose.
- If infection persists, consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION: Avoid getting Shut-Eye® Cement in eye.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|5 oz tube