Duramycin-324 is a water soluble powder containing 324 grams tetracycline hydrochloride activity per pound. For prevention and treatment of diseases susceptible to tetracycline in calves, swine, and poultry.
Swine, Calves, and Poultry
- Contains broad spectrum anti-bacterial action of tetracycline hydrochloride
- Highly concentrated tetracycline powder (324 gms. per lb.) allows high concentration of drug activity in medicated solutions
- Extremely good solubility. Specifically developed for medicating poultry and livestock through automatic watering systems
- Ideal for either prevention or therapeutic treatment programs
- Labor and time saver - medicates whole herds or flocks quickly and efficiently. Eliminates handling each animal or bird individually
- Multi species label - swine, calves, chickens, and turkeys
(Each pound contains): Tetracycline hydrochloride - 324 grams
Administer Duramycin-324 in the drinking water of swine and calves at a drug level of tetracycline hydrochloride per gallon to provide approximately 10mg/lb of body weight, daily, for 3-5 days. Administer Duramycin 324 in the drinking water of chickens and turkeys at a level of 25mg/lb of body weight, daily, for 7-14 days. See label for complete instructions.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Duramycin-324 Soluble Powder||7-45801-10576-8||5 lb.||1||6|