A liquid dog and cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens over 6 weeks of age.
- Inexpensive control of roundworms, the most common worm infestation in puppies and adult dogs.
- Inexpensive control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict dogs and cats of any age
- Easy to use, may be added directly to pet’s water or food
- Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age
- Very palatable
PIPERAZINE CITRATE - 5.25 grams per 100mL
Administer one teaspoonful (5ml) per 5 pounds of body weight.
- Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food or water.
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older.
- Repeat treatment in10 days after first treatment.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|