A source of live natural microorganisms used to minimize intestinal disorders, and enhance the digestion of food.
Lambs and Goats
- Protects lambs and kids during the critical first 24 hours
- Aids in the control of scours
- Gives lambs and kids an immediate energy boost at birth
- Use at first sign of health problems and to supplement colostrum
- Protective coating allows bacteria to be used with antibiotics
Total lactic acid producing bacteria 5 x 107 –CFU/GM
Dried egg yolk containing specialized proteins to aid in scours control
Administer 3 to 5 grams on back on tongue of newborn lambs or kids.
Administer 5 to 15 grams to older animals. Repeat dosage as needed.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Lamb and Kid Paste||