An oral electrolyte supplement effective in treating diarrhea, and dehydration in sheep, goats, and pigs.
Sheep, Goats, and Swine
- No need to mix with water, like most other electrolyte products
- Available in a convenient calibrated dosing syringe
- Low cost per dose compared to most other electrolyte products, while offering a significant advantage in ease of administration
- Maltodextrin - a substitute for glucose which increases absorption of fluids from the gut helping to 1) prevent dehydration and 2) reduce the level of diarrhea
- L-Glutamine - helps to heal damaged intestinal villi that are the cause of diarrhea
- Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride - to replace electrolytes lost due to diarrhea, and to restore proper balance in the gut
Maltodextrin - 8.55g
L-Glutamine - 1.74g
Orally administer 1/2cc to 1cc per pound of body weight by mouth twice daily or more often as needed. Provide adequate water after each feeding.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Electro Gel||7-45801-10495-2||30 cc||6||0.3|